Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch:
Control your lights, shades, and temperature from anywhere – whether you’re home or away. Caséta Wireless dimmers and switches install in minutes, work with numerous bulb types – including dimmable LEDs and CFLs, and bring the convenience of a connected home to your fingertips.
Enjoy hands-free control of the Caséta lights in your home with the Google Home voice-enabled speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Turn lights on, off or anywhere in between simply by asking Google. You can even ask if you’ve left any lights on around the house. Add even more automation to your home by controlling your lights and shades from the SmartThings app.
Caséta Wireless ELV+ dimmer
The ELV+ dimmer is ideal for ELV and LED loads, but is also compatible with incandescent, halogen, MLV, and LTE LED drivers. The dimmer also includes a favorite button, similar to the Pico remote, which recalls a favorite preset level on the dimmer.
Lutron’s smart starter kit comes with one in-wall switch, one wireless remote and one smartbridge (hub), which can also be used to control Lutron Caseta fans and shades.
The switch itself looks hi-tech, with several buttons laid out to control the numerous options Caseta offers. Lutron has gone for function over fashion for the most part with this dimmer, as the white and grey buttons are front and center, not hidden by touch-sensitive controls, as is the case with other dimmers in this category.
Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit, P-BDG-PKG2W-A, Works with Amazon Alexa
- The Caseta wireless Deluxe dimmer kit with smart bridge provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature. Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the included Pico remote controls or from anywhere in the world using the free Lutron app.
- Set lights to automatically adjust with spring and fall time changes, create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines or control lights with your voice via Alexa and siri.
- The smart bridge also connects with other leading brands like Nest, Honeywell, ecobee, sonos, Serena shades and more. The included in
- wall dimmers install easily with no neutral wire required, provide the best dimming performance for over 500 different dimmable LED bulbs, and can be controlled from anywhere within the home with the included Pico remotes.
- To use dimmers in a multi-location application, replace the existing switch with a Pico remote control and wall plate Adapter (pico-wbx-adapt, sold separately).
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
You have to try really hard to find fault with Lutron’s easy-to-install smart lighting kit. It works with pretty much every major smart home platform, it has a well-designed, intuitive app, and there’s a very good chance it’s compatible with the lights you already own. If color doesn’t factor into your smart lighting needs, do yourself a favor and look into one of Lutron’s Caseta wireless kits.