– Do you know what’s in the air you’re breathing? Truth is, indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, affecting allergies, asthma, eczema, sleep, and much more.
– The LG2 helps you track and improve and control your indoor environment.
– The LaserEgg 2 with its elegant design is a smart air quality monitor that uses laser-based light scattering to determine the particulate pollution (airborne particles) in the air around you.
– The LaserEgg 2 simultaneously track the major factors of indoor and/or outdoor air quality: PM2.5,PM10, Air Quality Index (AQI), Temperature and Humidity.
– Suitable to use at home, office, in the car, outdoor and other environmental testing.
– An ideal multi-function testing tool to monitor the air quality, a safeguard for family health
– Take control of your indoor air quality by connecting your LaserEgg to Wi-Fi, then (optionally) pair it with other compatible smart devices in your home and bring the LaserEgg 2 to its full potential measuring and controlling the ‘home vitals’ Control your smart AC, air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers and even your heating and feed vital data to your HomeKit.
Take control of your environment: The LaserEgg 2 with its elegant design is Suitable to use at home, office, in the car, or public places. An ideal multi-function testing tool to monitor the air quality around you.
Measure Particle Pollution in the Air as well as the Temperature and Humidity
View air quality data using US/CN AQI conversion, PM2.5 per µg/㎥ concentration or particle count. Measure particles down to 0.3 microns in size, like bacteria and smog
Set-up, updates and calibration via WiFi through the Kaiterra App for Android and iOS. Visualise and download historic air quality data.
LaserEgg 2 with Apple HomeKit Integration (from iOS 9) – Just Ask Siri!